Our Favourite Recipes
Artichoke, Pea, Broad Bean & Mozzarella Pasta
Liven up supper with this creamy, vegetarian pasta recipe. Using store-cupboard and freezer staples, like Sacla' Artichokes and frozen veggies, it's easy to whip up. The only fresh ingredient you need is Mozzarella. Lazy night in, sorted.
- 200g Rigatoni pasta, or pasta of your choice
- 1 jar Sacla’ Artichokes
- 120g frozen peas
- 120g frozen broad beans
- 125g Mozzarella, torn
- Handful of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Add the pasta to a pan of boiling salted water and cook as per pack instructions
- Add the peas and broad beans to the pan for the last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
- Add the Sacla' Artichokes and stir together.
- Transfer to serving dishes and top with torn Mozzarella and scatter over the parsley.