Whole Cherry Tomato and Basil Pasta with Griddled Chicken, Asparagus and Goat’s Cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed
- 400g penne pasta, or pasta of your choice
- 350g jar Sacla’ Whole Cherry Tomato with Basil Sauce
- 125g Goat’s cheese, roughly crumbled
- Cut the asparagus into bite sized pieces, season well and toss with half the olive oil. Heat a griddle pan over high heat and add the asparagus. Cook for a few minutes, until lightly charred, then turn and cook the other side. Remove and set to one side.
- Toss the chicken in the remaining oil and season well. Place on the griddle pan and cook for 4-6 minutes until char lines appear on the underside and the chicken comes away from the pan easily. Turn, and cook the other side until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, add the pasta to a pan of boiling salted water. Cook as per pack instructions and drain. Add the Tomato and Basil Sauce and asparagus to the pasta and mix together.
- Serve topped with the chicken and Goat’s cheese.