Our Favourite Recipes
This luxurious mac and cheese gives vegans all the fun and all the flavour. Using vegan bacon, Sacla' Vegan Cheese Sauce and a good dollop of marmite, this creamy, dreamy, umami-rich macaroni cheese is vegan comfort food at its finest.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan and cook the macaroni in a pan of boiling salted water as per pack instructions.
- Drain well and add to an oven proof dish. Then pour over the two jars of Sacla' Vegan Ch**se sauces and the marmite before turning to coat.
- Drizzle the olive oil into a frying pan. Cut up the slices of vegan bacon into small pieces and fry them. Then scatter the vegan bacon and mix into the sauce.
- Top with vegan cheese and put in the oven for about 25-30 minutes or until golden and crispy on top.
- Dish up the macaroni cheese into the middle of serving plates then sprinkle over the toasted bread crumbs to serve.