Our Favourite Recipes
Creamy Bacon & Spinach Tagliatelle
Another classic pasta recipe where ingredients and technique are everything. Choose a quality spinach egg tagliatelle (we use Pasta di Aldo's) and the best streaky bacon you can buy. Warm the milk slightly so it combines with the Parmesan.
- 250g spinach Tagliatelle
- 400g bacon
- 40ml extra virgin olive oil
- 200ml milk
- 400g grated Parmesan cheese
- Take 200g of the bacon and cut it into thin slices then cook at 180°C for 4 minutes to make it crispy.
- In a blender, mix the milk with 300g of grated Parmesan to form a creamy sauce.
- Chop the remaining 200g of bacon and lightly sauté.
- Meanwhile, pour the Spinach Tagliatelle in boiling salted water and cook for 4 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and finish cooking in the pan with the previously prepared bacon and stir in the creamy Parmesan sauce.
- Serve in a dish and garnish with the crispy bacon and sprinkle over the remaining Parmesan.