Olive Pesto Pasta with Roasted Broccoli, Lemon Zest and Mozzarella
- 800g purple sprouting broccoli, trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 400g linguine, or pasta of your choice
- 1 jar Sacla’ Olive Pesto
- 200g Mozzarella, torn
- Zest of ½ lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Add the broccoli to a roasting tin, drizzle with olive oil and season well. Put in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes or until tender and just beginning to char.
- While that is cooking, add the pasta to a pan of boiling salted water and cook as per pack instructions.
- Stir the Olive Pesto and broccoli into the pasta
- Transfer to a serving platter, sprinkle over the lemon zest and top with torn Mozzarella to serve.