Squid & ‘Nduja Pesto Pasta
- 400g fresh or frozen prepared squid (cut into rings and tentacles)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt & black pepper
- 400g linguine
- 1 jar Sacla' 'Nduja Pesto
- Fennel fronds for topping
- Heat griddle pan. Toss the squid with olive oil and cook for a couple of minutes on each side until beginning to char. Remove and set aside. You may need to do this step in batches.
- Add pasta to a pan of boiling, salted water and cook as per pack instructions. Drain and return pasta to pan with a little of the cooking water.
- Stir through the Sacla’ ‘Nduja Pesto and cooked squid into the pasta.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with fennel fronds.