‘Nduja pizza with burrata and rocket
- 300g of ready to go pizza/bread dough
- Flour for dusting
- 1 jar of Sacla' 'Nduja Pesto
- 100g burrata
- Handful of wild rocket leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Pre-heat the oven to its highest setting.
- Lightly flour a board, then knead the dough for a few seconds and roll or stretch it to about 25 cm round.
- Transfer the round to a hot pizza stone or baking sheet and smother over the 'Nduja Pesto, almost to the edge.
- Put in the oven and bake for about 8 mins or until crisp. Remove from the oven and tear over the burrata, scatter with the rocket and drizzle over the oil to serve.