Roast Potato and Green Bean Aioli Salad by @bonniebrazilb
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and boil the kettle. Wash the potatoes, chop them in half then boil in salted water for 5 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes then transfer to a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle over salt and black pepper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, trim the beans and cook for 3 minutes in boiling water. Immerse in ice cold water once the 3 minutes is up to stop them from cooking further.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked green beans, red cabbage, radish, dill and cooked potatoes.
- Drizzle over the Sacla' Vegan Aioli Dressing and enjoy!