Our Favourite Recipes
Prawn Tripolini Pasta with 'Nduja Pesto & Mascarpone Sauce
- 200g Tripolini pasta
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 250g raw jumbo prawns
- 3 tbsp. mascarpone cheese
- 3 tbsp. chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 90g jar Sacla’ ‘Nduja Pesto
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain, reserving a little pasta water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the prawns for just a minute each side until starting to turn pink.
- Add the ‘Nduja Pesto to the pan along with the mascarpone and heat gently until melted and it forms a loose creamy sauce, then mix well with the prawns.
- Add the drained pasta to the pan along with the pasta water and toss everything together well until the pasta is coated in the sauce.
- Using kitchen tongs, transfer the pasta to serving bowls and serve immediately, sprinkled with flat leaf parsley.