Halloumi & Pesto Spaghetti Burger
- Boil the spaghetti, drain and toss in 2 tbsp. Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto.
- Chop half of the the spaghetti into short pieces for the burgers. The remaining half will be eaten seprately.
- Heat a greased frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Add the halloumi slices and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- To assemble the burgers; halve the buns and fill them with the rocket, tomato, halloumi and a generous dollop of Pesto.
- Add the chopped Pesto spaghetti and hey presto, you have a Pesto burger!