Our Favourite Recipes
Spelt Tagliatelle with Mushrooms
The grain becomes the star in this wholesome vegetarian pasta recipe. Made with spelt flour, the nutty tagliatelle is heightened and complemented by the rest of the ingredients – from the parsley and bay to the garlicky mushrooms.
- 300g Farrine Spelt Tagliatelle
- 500g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50g butter
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 peeled & crushed clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp. spoon thinly cut parsley
- Salt to taste
- Thinly slice the mushrooms and sauté them over a medium heat for 5 minutes with the olive oil, garlic, salt and bay leaf.
- Add the butter, then take out the bay leaf and turn off the heat.
- Boil the Farrine Spelt Tagliatelle in a pan of water until cooked to your liking, then drain and add to the mushroom mix.
- When cooking is complete, add the butter and remove the bay leaf.
- Stir in the parsley and serve.