Pasta with ‘Nduja and kale
- 300g pasta of your choice, such as Orecchiette
- Large handful of kale
- 1 jar of Sacla' 'Nduja Pesto
- Parmesan, finely grated for serving, optional
- Add the pasta to a pan of boiling, salted water and cook for 10-12 mins or until cooked to al dente. Drain well and return to the pan with a tiny amount of the pasta cooking water.
- Meanwhile, cook the kale in a pan of boiling water for about 10 mins or until tender, drain well and chop.
- Toss the pasta with the 'Nduja Pesto and kale, transfer to serving bowls and top with Parmesan.