Home-Made Cod ‘Fish Fingers’ with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- 4 cod loins, cut into chunky fingers
- Salt & black pepper
- Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. cornflour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 jar Sacla' Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
- 250g fine breadcrumbs
- Handful of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan.
- Season the cod pieces then toss lightly in cornflour before coating each one in egg.
- Mix the Sacla’ Sun-dried Tomato Pesto with breadcrumbs and use to coat the fish
- Lightly oil a baking sheet and lay out the fish fingers. Cook in the oven for approx. 15-20 mins. until golden and crispy
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with chopped parsley.