Loaded Pesto Nachos Tray
- Put the cumin in a small saucepan over a low heat and toast for 1-2 minutes to bring out its fragrance. Add the black beans, the reserved bean liquid and the chilli pesto. Simmer for 8-10 minutes until it’s thickened up but still nicely loose, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Season with salt.
- Crush the beans with the back of the spoon to break them up a bit and make them easy to scoop with the tortilla chips.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- For the salsa, combine the Chilli Pesto, tomatoes, cucumber and spring onions in a bowl.
- Make the guacamole next. Halve the avocados, discard the stones and use a dessertspoon to scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Roughly crush with a fork and lightly mix in the Basil pesto.
- Tip the tortilla chips into a large baking tray or serving dish, spread them out, spoon over the black bean mixture then scatter over the cheddar. Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and melted.
- Remove, then spoon the guacamole and the salsa over the tortilla chips, followed by the feta and coriander, if using. and serve.