Chicken with Pesto Roasted Vegetable Couscous by Rachel Allen
Make it yours:
For the vegetarians amongst you, swap the chicken for Halloumi and use Sacla' Free From Pesto.
- 2 courgettes, cubed
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 250g small vine- ripened tomatoes
- 8 asparagus spears, chopped into 2½cm/1in pieces
- 8 chicken mini breast fillets
- Salt and pepper 150g
- Couscous 1 jar Sacla’ Classic Basil Pesto
- 250g Ricotta
- Fresh basil
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/fan oven 180°C
- Put the courgettes on a baking tray and drizzle with 2 tbsp of the olive oil until coated. Put in the oven and roast for 20 minutes, then add the tomatoes and asparagus along with another 2 tbsp oil. Roast for another 10 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, season the chicken and fry with a little oil until the chicken is cooked through.
- Cook the couscous according to pack instructions and fluff up with a fork. Mix half of the Pesto with 2 tbsp of oil and stir through the couscous.
- Top the couscous with the roasted vegetables, the chicken breasts and dollop on the Ricotta and remaining Pesto.
- Serve, scattered with basil.