Baked Pasta Tricolore
- 400g Conchiglie
- 190g jar Sacla’ Roasted Pepper Pesto
- 175g Sacla’ Antipasti Trio of Roasted Peppers
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 3 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 800g Tinned chopped tomatoes
- Black pepper
- 2 handfuls of Spinach
- 125g Mozzarella
- 30g Parmesan, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. In a large pan of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta to your liking.
- Drain well, reserving a few spoonfuls of the cooking water then return to the heat and stir in the Sacla’ Pesto and Sacla’ Peppers.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and fry for 10 minutes until softened and golden, then chuck in the garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add the tomatoes, turn down the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, then stir in the spinach and simmer until the spinach is wilted.
- Stir in the pasta mixture, then tip everything into a baking dish.
- Scatter with the torn mozzarella and Parmesan and drizzle with the oil from the peppers.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until bubbling and golden.