SunBlush Tomato Bruschetta
- 4 slices white bread
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- Sea salt flakes
- 1/2 190g jar Sacla' SunBlush Tomato Pesto
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 250g mixed cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Small bunch basil, leaves torn
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the grill to a high heat.
- Toast the bread one both sides, dip the garlic in the salt then rub over the surface of the bread.
- Spread each slice with a spoonful of Sacla' Pesto then top with the onion, tomatoes and basil.
- Finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and serve.