Truffle Pesto Scrambled Eggs
The ultimate breakfast.
- 4 large free-range eggs
- A splash of milk
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Large knob of butter (half for cooking, half for the toast)
- 4 slices of bread (whichever type you prefer)
- 2 tsp Sacla’ Truffle Pesto
- Crack the eggs in to a bowl and whisk lightly until combined.
- Add the milk, a pinch of salt and pepper and whisk lightly again until the ingredients are combined.
- Put a non-stick frying pan over a low heat and drop in a knob of butter.
- Melt the butter slowly. While the butter is melting, pop the bread slices in the toaster.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the pan and stir slowly using a wooden spoon, bringing in all the mixture from the edges of the pan.
- Cook slowly for 3-4 minutes or until the eggs are softly set and slightly runny in places, then stir through the Truffle Pesto.
- Butter the toast and divide the slices onto two plates.
- Give the eggs a final stir and spoon the velvety mixture of eggs on top of the toast.