The perfect Friday night supper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red and 1 orange pepper - finely chopped
- 400g can black beans, drained
- 1 jar Sacla’ Vegan Bolognese Sauce
- 8 vegan tacos
For the topping
- 1-2 avocados, halved, stoned and chopped tossed with lemon juice to stop discoloration
- 1 red onion, finely sliced (soaked in water for 5 mins)
- Small handful of coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 250ml single cream alternative
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Lime wedges for serving
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan) Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan, add the pepper and cook for 4-5 mins until soft. Stir in the black beans and Sacla’ Vegan Bolognese Sauce and simmer gently until hot.
- Sit the taco shells on a baking sheet and put them in the oven for 2 mins until warm.
- Spoon the Bolognese mixture into each taco shell.
- Mix the vegan cream with a squeeze of lemon juice to sour.
- Top each taco with avocado, red onion and a sprinkle of coriander.
- Serve with a lime wedge and a drizzle of the soured cream.