Vegan ‘Sausage’ Casserole
A hearty casserole – perfect family food and easy to make ahead.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 vegan sausages, cut into three pieces or left whole
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 400g can borlotti beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jar Sacla’ Vegan Bolognese Sauce
- Flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan). Heat the oil in a casserole or oven proof dish. Add the sausages either whole or chopped, depending on your preference, and cook for 3-4 mins until golden.
- Stir in the carrots and sweet potato and turn to coat in oil.
- Add the borlotti beans and the Sacla’ Vegan Bolognese Sauce and 500ml of hot water.
- Stir, cover and cook in the oven for approximately 40 mins until the carrots are tender, topping up with more hot water if needed.
- Sprinkle with parsley to serve.