No chopping, no stirring - just layer and bake!
Tip: This will freeze easy – cool completely, wrap well in cling film then foil. Label and freeze for up to 3 months. Defrost in fridge overnight and cook in hot oven covered in foil or reheat portions in the microwave.
- 1 jar Sacla’ Vegan Bolognese Sauce
- 1 jar Sacla’ Vegan White Sauce
- 250g pack vegan lasagne sheets
- 40g vegan Parmesan for topping, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan). Spoon a little Sacla’ Vegan Bolognese Sauce in the bottom of an oven proof dish then place a layer of lasagne sheets on top, covering the sauce.
- Layer Sacla’ Vegan White sauce over the lasagne sheets, add another layer of Bolognese and top with lasagne sheets. Repeat until you’re out of sheets.
- Top the final layer of lasagne sheets with White Sauce and sprinkle over the vegan Parmesan to cover.
- Cook in the oven for 25-30 mins until golden and bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and slice into four. Serve with a lightly dressed rocket salad.