Fattoush Salad with Halloumi and Coriander Pesto Dressing
- 225g Halloumi, cubed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 juicy tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- ½ cucumber, seeds removed and chopped
- 2 baby gem lettuce, trimmed and roughly chopped
- ½ jar Sacla’ Coriander Pesto
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and black pepper
- Handful of mint leaves, torn
- Handful of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Pinch of sumac
- Heat a griddle pan over high heat. Toss the Halloumi in olive oil then add to the pan. Cook for 1-2-minutes or until the underside is beginning to char. Turn and cook the other side.
- In a large serving bowl add the tomatoes, onion, cucumber and lettuce and stir in the Coriander Pesto. Add the remaining olive oil, lemon juice and season well.
- Toss in the herbs, add the Halloumi, and scatter over the sumac.