Vegetable stir-fry with chilli pesto
ALL THE FAMILY will enjoy their vegetables with this delicious stir-fry.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3–4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3cm/1¼in fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 large bag stir-fry vegetables
- 1 large bag stir-fry soft noodles
- ½ jar Sacla’ Fiery Chilli Pesto
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts, toasted and chopped
- Heat a large wok or pan over a high heat. When the wok is very hot, add the oil, then the garlic and ginger, and stir-fry for about 30 seconds. Add the vegetables, and stir for 2–3 minutes, or until just tender. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the noodles to heat them through and then add the Pesto, lime juice and soy sauce.
- Season to taste. Remove from the heat and stir through the coriander. Sprinkle with the cashew nuts and serve.