Roasted Vegetable Pesto Wrap with Halloumi
- 2 courgettes, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 red peppers, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 jar Sacla’ Char-Grilled Aubergine Pesto
- 1 red onion, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 200g Halloumi, sliced
- 4 tortilla wraps, warmed in a griddle pan
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Add the courgette, red pepper and red onion to a roasting tin, toss with half the olive oil and season well. Put in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes or until tender and lightly charred.
- While this is cooking, heat a griddle pan over high heat. Toss the Halloumi in the remaining oil and cook it on the griddle pan for a couple of minutes each side, until char lines appear. Remove and put to one side.
- Spread the Aubergine Pesto over each warmed wrap. Spoon the roasted veg. down the middle of each wrap and top with Halloumi slices.
- Roll up tightly and slice in half on the diagonal. Can be served either warm or cold.