Pesto Garlic Bread
THE ULTIMATE TEAR AND SHARE garlic bread – make every meal an occasion and a memorable one at that.
- 1 large ciabatta
- 175g butter, softened
- ½ jar Sacla Classic Basil Pesto
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- 40g Sacla’ Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Herb Infused Oil, roughly chopped
- 100g Mozzarella, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan oven 180°C
- Cut deep splits into the ciabatta, ensuring that you don’t cut all the way through.
- Mix the butter, Pesto, garlic, parsley and a generous pinch of salt in a bowl. Add the Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Mozzarella.
- Generously spread the mixture into each slit, then wrap the whole ciabatta in foil, place on a baking tray and put in the oven. After 5 minutes, open up the foil and cook for a further 3 minutes.