Whole Cherry Tomato and Chilli Pasta with Salmon and Spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 salmon fillets, skinned
- Salt and black pepper
- 400g rigatoni pasta, or pasta of your choice
- 350g jar Sacla’ Whole Cherry Tomato and Chilli Pasta Sauce
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan.
- Drizzle the salmon filets with olive oil and season well. Lightly wrap them in foil and place in a roasting tin. Cook for 20 minutes or until salmon is cooked through, opening the foil up for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- While the salmon is cooking, add the pasta to a large pan of boiling salted water and cook as per pack instructions. Drain, and tip back into the pan.
- Add the Tomato and Chilli Sauce to the pasta and heat gently. Add the spinach leaves and cook for 1 minute so they wilt slightly but still have plenty of bite to them.
- Roughly tear the salmon into chunky pieces and add to the pasta.
- Transfer to serving dishes.