Whole Cherry Tomato and Burrata Courgetti with Aubergine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 aubergines, cubed
- Salt and black pepper
- 4-5 spiralized courgettes (courgetti)
- 350g jar Sacla’ Whole Cherry Tomato with Burrata Sauce
- Freshly shaved Parmesan to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Add the aubergine to a roasting tin, toss with the oil, season well and place in the oven to cook for about 15-20 minutes until just beginning to brown.
- Steam the courgetti for a few minutes until tender, being careful not to overcook. Drain well if needed and put to one side.
- Add the Tomato and Burrata Sauce and aubergine pieces to the courgetti and mix together.
- Top with the fresh Parmesan to serve.