Vegan Pesto and Sausage Gnocchi
- 500g gnocchi
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 225g 'Heck Super Green Sausages', chopped and rolled into even sized balls
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 courgettes, roughly chopped
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- Handful frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 jar Sacla' Vegan Basil Pesto
- Handful flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Add the gnocchi to a pan of boiling, salted water and cook as per pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat half the oil in a deep frying pan, add the ‘sausage balls’ and cook until pale golden and cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in the pan. Add the onion, season and cook for 2 mins. before adding the courgettes and cooking for a further 5-6 mins. until golden. Add the tomatoes and cook until split, then stir in the peas.
- Return the ‘sausage balls’ and gnocchi to the pan and stir in the Sacla’ Vegan Basil Pesto. Cook for a few mins. before stirring again.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with parsley.