Tuna Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomato & Garlic Intenso
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large red onion, finely diced
- Salt & black pepper
- 400g penne pasta
- 1 jar Sacla' Sun-Dried Tomato & Garlic Intenso Pasta Sauce
- 160g canned tuna chunks, drained and lightly flaked
- Handful green olives, halved
- Heat oil in a medium pan. Season and cook the onion on a low heat for approx. 5-6 mins until soft and sweet. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add the pasta to a pan of boiling, salted water and cook as per pack instructions. Drain and return to pan with a little of the cooking water.
- Add Sacla’ Sun-Dried Tomato & Garlic Intenso and toss together. Lightly stir through the tuna and olives.
- Transfer to a serving dish and spoon over the red onions and sprinkle black pepper to serve.