Pesto Alla Genovese
- 250g Small salad potatoes halved lengthways
- 250g Linguine
- 150g Green beans, topped and tailed
- 1 pot Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto
- Parmesan shavings to serve
- Handful of pine nuts
- Add the salad potatoes to a large pan of water, bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Linguine, stir and cook for another 5 minutes and then add the beans to the water to cook for a further 3-4 minutes
- Once tender, drain, holding back 3 tablespoons of cooking water.
- Add the Classic Basil Pesto to the reserved water and toss together with the pasta, potatoes and beans.
- To serve, scatter over Parmesan shavings and a handful of pine nuts. A simple Pesto Alla Genovese!