Fresh Tomato and Chilli Pesto Pasta Bake with Grated Halloumi Pasta
- 400g farfalle pasta, or pasta of your choice
- 200g tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 jar Sacla’ Chilli Pesto
- 100g Halloumi, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan.
- Add the pasta to a pan of boiling salted water and cook for 2 minutes under the packet time instructions.
- Drain well and toss with the Chilli Pesto and tomatoes.
- Pour the pasta into an oven-proof dish and grate over the Halloumi.
- Put in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until just starting to crisp on top.
- Remove from oven and serve with a lightly dressed rocket salad.