Artichoke, Pea and Broad Bean Pasta with Mozzarella
- 200g rigatoni pasta, or pasta of your choice
- 1 jar Sacla’ Artichoke Pasta Sauce
- 120g frozen peas
- 120g frozen broad beans
- 125g Mozzarella, torn
- Handful of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Add the pasta to a pan of boiling salted water and cook as per pack instructions.
- Add the peas and broad beans to the pan for the last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
- Stir the Artichoke Sauce into the pasta and reheat.
- Transfer to serving dishes and top with torn Mozzarella and scatter over the parsley.