Whole Cherry Tomato and ‘Nduja Pasta with Sausage and Roasted Fennel
- 2 fennel bulbs, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 6 good quality pork sausages, skin removed and rolled into balls
- 350g jar Sacla’ Whole Cherry Tomato with ‘Nduja Sauce
- 400g pappardelle pasta, or pasta of your choice
- Handful flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Add the fennel to a roasting tin, toss with oil and season well. Put in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes or until just tender and beginning to golden.
- Add the sausage pieces to a hot frying pan. Cook for 10-12 minutes stirring occasionally, until brown on all sides.
- Tip in the Tomato and ‘Nduja Sauce, stir well and let it simmer gently until the sausage is cooked through. Remove from the heat and gently stir in the fennel.
- Meanwhile, add the pasta to a pan of boiling salted water and cook as per pack instructions.
- Drain and gently mix into the sauce.
- Transfer to serving dishes and top with chopped parsley.