Roasted cod and ‘Nduja with home made chips
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into thin chips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cod loins
- 1 jar of Sacla' 'Nduja Pesto
- Fresh thyme leaves, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6/200°C. Dry the potato chips in a clean tea towel and add them to a roasting tin. Using your hands, coat them with half of the oil and season with sea salt. Put them in the oven and cook for about 20 mins until golden.
- Meanwhile, line a roasting tin with parchment paper. Drizzle over with a little oil and add the cod pieces.
- Spread the 'Nduja Pesto over the cod and drizzle with the remaining oil and season. Turn the oven down to gas mark 5/190°C (it’s okay if the chips are still in) and cook the cod for 15-20 mins or until the flesh is opaque and cooked through.
- Serve all together and garnish with fresh thyme leaves.