Butternut Squash, Roasted Pepper Pesto and Lentil Salad
- 500g butternut squash, cut into 2cm cubes
- 125g fine green beans, cooked and cooled
- 300g mixed lentils, cooked, drained and cooled
- 150g kale, blanched
- 1 rainbow beetroot, finely sliced
- 1/2 jar Sacla’ Roasted Pepper Pesto
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pre heat an oven to 180°C.
- Put the butternut squash on a baking tray and season. Roast for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook the beans for 3-4 minutes until aldente then remove and set aside to cool.
- Mix all the ingredients with the Roasted Pepper Pesto, then season and serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.