Vegan SuperGreen Cannelloni
Tubes of pasta packed full of creamy SuperGreen sauce – delicious!
- 2 jars Sacla' Vegan SuperGreen Sauce
- 1 jar Sacla' Vegan Cheese Sauce
- 400g vegan cream cheese
- About 16 cannelloni tubes (or use vegan lasagne sheets, cooked and rolled)
- Handful of flat parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Handful of Engevita Yeast Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan).
- Mix together Sacla’ SuperGreen Sauce with the vegan cream cheese.
- Spoon the creamy SuperGreen mixture into the cannelloni tubes, and lay in an oven proof dish.
- Cover with Sacla’ Vegan Cheese Sauce and bake for about 20 mins until golden.
- Remove from oven. Mix together the chopped parsley, lemon zest and Engevita yeast flakes and sprinkle over the cannelloni.
- Slice and serve.