Turkey and Pesto Escallops
- 4 turkey steaks
- Salt and black pepper
- Handful of plain flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 tbsp fine breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp fresh Parmesan, finely grated
- ½ jar Sacla’ Fiery Chilli Pesto
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Place the turkey steaks between two sheets of cling film and bash lightly with a rolling pin until the steaks are 1 cm thick. Season well.
- Tip the flour onto one plate, the egg onto another and the breadcrumbs and Parmesan (mixed well) onto a third.
- Coat each turkey steak in the flour then dip in the egg to cover. Spread with Chilli Pesto then dip in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet and add the turkey. Put in the oven and cook for about 20-25 mins until cooked through and golden.
- Serve with a lightly dressed salad or potatoes and vegetables.