Sunshine pesto penne & tuna
THIS DISH, FULL OF STRONG Mediterranean flavours, will bring sunshine into your kitchen.
- 400g penne
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 185g jar pitted black olives, drained and roughly chopped
- 3 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 325g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 x 200g tins tuna in spring water, drained
- ½ jar Sacla’ Classic Basil Pesto
- 4 tbsp Parmesan, grated
- Handful of fresh basil, chopped
- Bring a large pan of water to a rolling boil. Add the pasta, return to the boil and cook for about 8 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Drain, reserving a cup of the cooking water, and leave the pasta in the colander.
- Using the same pan as you cooked the pasta in, heat the oil over a low heat and add the olives, tomatoes, sweetcorn, lime juice, lime zest and tuna. Add the Pesto and pasta and the reserved cooking water. Stir through the Parmesan and basil and season with pepper.