Spinach and ‘Nduja omelette
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Knob of butter
- 1/2 jar of Sacla' 'Nduja Pesto
- Handful of spinach leaves
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Beat with a fork.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick frying pan until it is melted and foaming. Then pour in the egg mixture and tilt the pan so it is covered. Cook on a low-medium heat until the mixture begins to set around the edges.
- When the egg has just set, spoon the 'Nduja Pesto on to one half and add the spinach. Then using a spatula, carefully fold and transfer to a plate to serve.