Pesto Roasted Vegetables with Vegan Cream Cheese
- 3 mixed peppers, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large aubergine, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 3 courgettes, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 red onions, roughly chopped
- Salt & black pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g vegan cream cheese
- 1 jar Sacla' Vegan Basil Pesto
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Add the peppers, aubergine, courgettes & red onions to a roasting tin, toss with olive oil and season well. Put in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes until tender and beginning to char.
- Add the cherry tomatoes for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Once cooked, toss the vegetables with approx. ¼ jar Sacla’ Vegan Basil Pesto and transfer to a serving dish
- Whilst the vegetables are cooking, spoon the vegan cream cheese into a bowl and swirl in approx. ½ jar Sacla’ Vegan Pesto.
- Using two dessert spoons, shape into ovals and place on top of the vegetables to serve.