Open Cod Lasagne with Tomato & Mascarpone Intenso
- 300g cod fillet or loin
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 300g asparagus spears, trimmed
- Salt & black pepper
- 6 fresh lasagne sheets, cut into halves
- 1 jar Sacla' Tomato & Mascarpone Intenso Pasta Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Add the cod to a foil-lined roasting tin, drizzle 1 tbsp. olive oil and season well. Put in the oven for approx. 20 mins until fish is cooked through.
- Whilst the fish is cooking, heat a griddle pan. Toss the asparagus in the remaining oil, season, and place in pan. Cook for approx. 2 mins each side until tender with charred lines. Remove and set aside. Reserve 2 asparagus spears for topping at the end.
- Add the lasagne sheets to a pan of boiling, salted water and cook as per pack instructions. Drain well.
- To assemble, lay out a square of pasta, smear with Sacla’ Tomato & Mascarpone Intenso Pasta Sauce, top with asparagus and fish. Repeat layer again before ending with a sheet of pasta.
- To garnish, top with a little sauce. Use a vegetable peeler to shave asparagus over, and sprinkle with black pepper.