Chicken and Baby Leek Tagliatelle with Classic Basil Pesto
- 400g dried tagliatelle
- olive oil
- 500g chicken breasts, cut into bitesize chunks
- 6 baby leeks, sliced
- 125g full fat crème fraiche
- 1 jar Sacla’ Classic Basil Pesto
- freshly grated Parmesan, to garnish
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, and cook the Tagliatelle according to packet instructions.
- Place a large frying pan on a medium heat and fry the chicken pieces until golden brown, then add the leeks and fry for a further minute.
- Add the crème fraiche to the frying pan along with the Basil Pesto, then add the cooked pasta and a little of the pasta water (if needed).
- Stir until all the pasta is coated and serve immediately with a grating of Parmesan.