THIS ALL-IN-ONE BREAKFAST is ideal for a leisurely morning. Serve with a dollop of yoghurt and plenty of toasted sourdough.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
- ½ jar Sacla’ Fiery Chilli Pesto
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 3 sprigs of mint, leaves chopped
- 4 eggs
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, and sauté the garlic and spring onions for 1–2 minutes.
- Stir in the Pesto, then add the sugar, tomatoes and tomato purée. Cook for 7–8 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Stir in most of the herbs. Then make 4 hollows in the mix and crack an egg into each one.
- Cover and simmer gently for 4–5 minutes, until the eggs are just cooked. Sprinkle with the remaining herbs.