Spaghetti with Tomato Pesto, Chilli, Garlic and Lemon
- 340g spaghetti
- Olive oil spray
- 4 - 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tbsp. Sacla’ Reduced Fat Tomato Pesto
- 1 ½ tbsp. lemon zest, grated
- 2 tbsp. chopped chilli
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp reduced salt bouillon
- Black pepper
- 20g Parmesan cheese, grated
- Basil leaves to garnish
- Cook spaghetti according to pack instructions and drain, saving some of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, spray a small pan with olive oil spray. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring so that it does not burn.
- Stir in the Pesto, lemon zest, chilli, parsley and lemon juice.
- In a bowl, combine the drained spaghetti and Pesto mix and season with the bouillon and black pepper.
- Serve topped with Parmesan and garnish with basil.