Pomodoro Pasta Shells
- 500g pasta shells
- Olive oil spray
- 4 garlic cloves
- 700ml passata
- 2 tbsp. Sacla’ Reduced Fat Basil Pesto
- Black pepper
- Handful of basil, roughly chopped
- Handful of parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 tsp. Engevita Yeast Flakes with B12
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions and drain. Drain, keeping a cupful of the liquid to add back if necessary once the sauce has been added.
- Spray a small pan with olive oil and fry the garlic for 2 minutes, stirring to avoid it burning.
- Add the passata along with the Pesto and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 5 – 8 minutes until reduced by approximately a quarter. Pour over the cooked pasta shells and add a little liquid if needed.
- Stir in the basil and parsley, and sprinkle with the yeast flakes