Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables with Tomato Pesto
- 2 courgettes
- 1 aubergine
- 2 red onions, peeled
- 1 bulb fennel, top removed
- 1 red pepper, deseeded
- 1 green pepper, deseeded
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. Sacla’ Reduced Fat Tomato Pesto
- 1 tsp. reduced salt bouillon
- Black pepper
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Chop up all the vegetables into bite size pieces.
- Place in a bowl with the garlic, olive oil, oregano, Pesto, bouillon and black pepper.
- Mix well so that all the vegetables are covered in the oil.
- Place in a baking tray and roast for 30 minutes, until all the vegetables are cooked through and slightly charred.