Free From Stuffed Courgette Rolls
- 1 Courgette
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Sacla' Free From Tomato Pesto
- Vegan Mozarella
- 290g jar Sacla' Artichokes in Lemon & Rosemary Infused Oil
- Cocktail sticks
- Pea Shoots
- Using a y-shaped peeler, peel the courgette lengthways to make ribbons
- Toss in a bowl with the olive oil
- Heat a griddle pan to high and cook courgette strips until golden line marks appear on the surface (there is no need to turn them)
- Remove from pan and brush each strip with Sacla’ Pesto
- Roll each strip up with a small amount of mozzarella, a piece of Sacla’ Artichoke and a pea shoot inside.
- Secure with a cocktail stick to finish off your stuffed courgette rolls.