Roasted Corn on the Cob with Coriander Pesto
- 4 whole corn on the cob
- Salt & black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar Sacla' Coriander Pesto
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 50g butter, melted
- 1 whole chilli, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Lay corn in a roasting tin, season and smother with olive oil, ½ jar Sacla’ Coriander Pesto and half of the chilli flakes.
- Cook in the oven for 35-40 mins. or until tender, turning half way (if roasting with husks pulled back, cover loosely with foil so they do not burn).
- Brush corn with the remaining Sacla’ Coriander Pesto to serve along with a drizzle of melted butter, a further pinch of chilli flakes and black pepper.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with fresh chilli to serve.