Grilled Halloumi with Olive Pesto, Flat Bread, Rocket and Tomato Salad
- 225g Halloumi, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 flat breads, lightly warmed
- ½ jar Sacla’ Olive Pesto
- 200g rocket
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- Heat a griddle pan over high heat. Toss the Halloumi in olive oil then add to the pan. Cook for 1-2-minutes or until the underside is beginning to char. Turn and cook the other side.
- Spread the Olive Pesto over one side of each flat bread then top with rocket, red onion, tomatoes – and then the Halloumi. Fold and serve.