Speedy Pesto Spaghetti with Tomatoes
- Knob of butter
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 450g spaghetti
- 1 jar Sacla' Sun-Dried Tomato
- Salt & black pepper
- Basil leaves
- Heat the butter in a frying pan. Add the tomatoes, season and cook until they begin to split. Set aside.
- Add the pasta to a pan of boiling, salted water and cook as per pack instructions. Drain and return to pan with a little of the cooking water.
- Spoon over the jar of Sacla’ Pesto and stir through. Add the tomatoes, season and toss well.
- Transfer to a serving dish, drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil and top with basil leaves.